THE JOURNEY OF ALIENS TO RUSSIA.

This is a short story about our impressions of Russia. Most likely, it is for those who, like me, are married to a foreigner and whose husband was not yet in Russia. Girls, do not worry! Everything will be in order. Home ... Cartographic data Terms of Use Report an error on the map Карта 20 км Russia This is a short story about our impressions of Russia. Most likely, it is for those who, like me, are married to a foreigner and whose husband Was not yet in Russia. Girls, do not worry! Everything will be in order. The main thing is that my husband does not speak Russian very well! (Joke) I myself have not been in Russia for almost 4 years. For this time, nostalgia has become so acute that it began to seem to me that there was no such country at all On the earth, and only Germany and the Germans around. To not start too often crying in the pillow on our birches and buying up all the books in a Russian store, we finally decided to go on a vacation to Russia in the Urals! In total, we stayed there for 3 weeks. Of these, there were 3 days in Moscow with a tourist group.

We are me, my husband and our child are 2.7 years old. So, the brightest impressions of my husband, expressed to me personally and overheard by me, when he told about the trip to his relatives by phone: :) ​​- the airline Ankor flying Frankfurt-Yekaterinburg-Frankfurt flight. The impression is terrible. At departure there was a delay for 4 hours, with departure from there-3 hours. My husband was surprised that not only explanations were given, but also apologies. When we arrived in Koltsovo for half an hour we did not receive a gangway, because because of the delay we crossed with another flight and at first unloaded them. These half an hour on the plane turned off the air conditioners-the complete resemblance of a gas chamber. The children fought simply in hysterics, crazy from the four-hour waiting at the airport and a five-hour flight. Our son slept on the floor under the armchairs, as light, estessno, did not extinguish. - Ural mountains and nature. The impression is very beautiful, especially the morning mist in the forest. - Roads in holes and puddles. My son, going out on the road after the rain, shouted to me in German: "Mom, look, water! It is necessary to clean and clean! ":). - Some unusually large beetles, mosquitoes and ants, if you believe my husband. By the way, he walked all bitten by mosquitoes from head to foot, and I, apologizing, told my parents that there were no mosquitoes in Germany. :) - Russian bath. It was something. This is my husband (!), Not me, asked to go to the bathhouse almost every day, splashed on the stove "for a couple" and then poured cold water. I could not. Muzhesti not enough. Evaluation is great. - Russian hospitality, of course, they looked at us a little bit like circus bears. But! It is thanks to this that we were treated to absolutely unfamiliar people with goose, apples, shish kebabs and smoked fish. All for us! :) - The chief of my father, who came to our garden for the first time in 30 years, allegedly on business, but in fact specifically "look at the foreigner" :) The first thing he asked his husband was the question of the European football championship. By the way! My husband, never looking at football, especially before departure, watched all the matches of the European championship. It was through this that he found a common language with my male relatives. Take note! :) - Expansion for my son (he is 2.7 years old), who was naked naked on all the roads of the gardens on a bicycle and was nicknamed the neighbors "Maxim Schumacher". :) :) By the way, it was there that he began to share Russian and German languages ​​and follow the rule "with my mother in Russian, with my father in German" - Absolute "belly holiday" for my husband, who absorbed with great pleasure pancakes with caviar, pelmeni , Borscht with sour cream and okroshka. On his arrival home, he first of all ran to a Russian store-that's why I'm really proud! :) - Guards with frames in each more or less decent church and museum. What can you do? Operation "Antiterror". - Beggars in the streets, especially infants, and soldiers with disabilities. My husband's question to me "Why does the police not do anything?". - The lushness and decorativeness of the Moscow churches. Holes in linen in the hotel "Tourist" and a cutlet with pasta for breakfast. :) And many many others. In general, the husband was delighted. He immersed himself completely in someone else's language environment and forgot about work-just what he needed to rest. He improved his Russian, met my parents, saw a lot of new things. Russian women liked him sooo. Than? Almost everyone wears mini skirts and heels. :) Men are not very. My husband did not understand why they always wear sports suits all the time, even on a bright day. :) My impressions were easier. I was madly glad to see and hear from all sides, finally, the Russian language, without thinking constantly "Aha! Also ours have gone. " What I have forgotten and what is left in the negative, so this rudeness. Honestly, I thought it had already disappeared in those 4 years. No. And not only in Yekaterinburg stores and buses, in the same Moscow in the Armory Chamber was a very unpleasant incident with the museum inspector. That's when I was glad that my husband does not know Russian well enough. Well, in a positive way, I had all the impressions of a man who at last returned home from far away.
On arrival in Germany, my husband said that he would like to go to Russia next year. And finally. Airport in Frankfurt. Conversation with the taxi driver. - I've been thinking all the time while I met you, but where is it, Ekaterinburg? - Well, remember? -Yes. In South Africa, right?

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

THE USSR. Life under Stalin

RUSSIAN BATH AND HISTORY OF ITS ORIGIN